- Coordinates office management activities.
- Arrange and check day to day document
- Make and record appointments
- File correspondence and other records
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare agendas or programs for meetings
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Prepare presentation slides for management.
- Perform other duties as and when required by HR and Admin Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- One-year experience working as Admin or other related tasks
- Effective communication skills / interpersonal skills
- Flexible and fast learner with strong commitment
- Self-independent and good team work
- Able to handle multi-tasks as required.
- Proficiency in office (word, excel, and power point)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible with time shifts
- Good in English Speaking and Writing; Good Chinese is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.