- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance.
- Provide support for monitoring and maintenance of water pumps, air-conditioning unit, electrical generators, lighting systems and fire alarms.
- Make sure that completed works meet specifications and safety standards
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager/Supervisor/Management.
- At Least 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum hold a Diploma/Bachelor Degree of Electrician or/and Mechanical Engineer
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- Honest and hardworking
- Creative and flexible with team working