- Manages Human Resource Department, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
- Prepares and submits periodic reports
- Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality
- Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff
- Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the company that allows for open two-way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
- Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to managers on the process
- Regularly analyses company manpower requirements and recommends selection and development activities to meet those requirements
- Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
- Counsels company personnel as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee\personal relations and legal issues related to personnel
- Implements and monitors an effective employee relations and welfare program
- Participates in developing and implementing program to ensure employee security and safety
- Deals with all problems relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the personnel field and makes recommendations as appropriate
- Maintains company Disciplinary Procedures, conducts disciplinary meetings and completes the necessary documentation as necessary
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Ensures all staff are aware of company benefits and make these available
- Reviews company benefits and compensation levels in comparison with service sector competitors and makes recommendations to ensure the company remains competitive within the local employment market as appropriate
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high-performance standards.
- Managing company fix asset, office stationaries and depreciation preparation
Check office supplies and make stationary reports
- Monitor and lead general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management databases system and performing basic booking keeping work
- Managing all daily office operation activities
- Other tasks assigned by Group Manager/Top Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources management and personnel affairs
- Staff Management Skills
- Time management and good work organization skills
- Good work communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and be proactive
- Creativity, good interpersonal skills with ability to work with various levels of staff
- Good personality, strong leadership skills, good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Planning and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of computer literacy and HRM System
- Good in English both in speaking and writing. Good in Chinese is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.