- Providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly
- IT support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, Install and Configures Hardware and Software, and solve the technical problem.
- Able to troubleshoot issues by finding root cause.
- Control and repair all IT accessories within company.
- Supports applications including Internet email systems, and network management.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of IT
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Be able work independently and flexible
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT maintenance and support
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Technical knowledge and skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, VoIP, Fiber Optic, DNS Networking
- Good knowledge computer networking with MikroTik in routing, switching, VPN, Hotspot, Unifi, AP (Cloud Key), Firewall, etc
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server environment such as Active Directory, File Server, Group Policy, etc.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Good working commitment toward achievement and teamwork relation.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Honest and hardworking