- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for Manager.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Ensure that the executive office is neat and clean all times.
- Organize meetings, take and circulate meeting minutes when required.
- Be a point of contact for colleagues and visitors with good hospitality on behalf of Manager.
- Other tasks assigned by Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Administration or related disciplines.
- One-year experience as admin, secretary or personal assistant.
- Good in English and/or Chinese communication.
- Multi-tasking ability, flexibility to work in the dynamic environment.
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality