- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of Sales Department’s activities.
- Support sales/marketing manager in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyses consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote the company. Ensure that plans are properly implemented.
- Initiate strategic planning in order to meet target monthly sales.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, work with advertisers and agencies to promote the company.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Other tasks will be assigned by the managements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Computer literacy especially MS office, outlook.
- Good communication skills of the English language
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Extensive knowledge in restaurant or hotel industrial business and marketing, and a sound knowledge of property management.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and the result of strategies.