- Performs Sales and Leasing activities in consultation with Sales and Leasing Manager.
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Support in developing sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Coordinates proper property resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers
- Provides a professional, advisory support service to Sales and Leasing Manager
- Interacts with individuals outside the company, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local company Associations, Embassies, NGOs, Government, Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operations, competitors and other members of the local community to ensure Sales and Leasing target is met as assigned by Management.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all tenants in order to exceed their needs.
- Anticipate the needs and the enquires, and solve problems of the all long-stay tenants
- Other tasks assigned by Sales and Leasing Manger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent field
- At least 1-year sales experience in any industry
- All Nationality, with any backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Familiar with the land prices in Phnom Penh Area
- Flexible working hours, can work from home
- Preferably with good English and/or Chinese speaking and writing
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.