1. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the Hotel/Serviced Apartment which are aligned to the Owner/Operator vision and goals.
2. Achieves the Hotel/Serviced Apartment’s profits, customer service and revenue goals by directing the sales and marketing of the property.
3. Develops and implements engagement strategies for corporates, travel agencies, OTAs, etc with a view of establishing good working relationships, translating to sales for the property.
4. Develops and implements marketing strategies via online platforms, advertisements, events etc to promote brand awareness.
5. Serves as community events organiser for property.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Proficient in English.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role in an established hotel/service apartment.