- Manages and coordinates tax queries and tax audits from GDT.
- Manages tax planning for all companies in the Group, provide innovative tax solution to complex tax issues.
- Identify and suggest recommendations to mitigate tax risks.
- Maintains enough tax provision on general ledger and prepare tax related data requests
- Improves processes by developing and implementing best practices to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Fully responsible for systematic documentation and record keeping of all relevant and sensitive documents.
- Manages annual corporate update from MOC, MEF and GDT.
- Facilitates administrative work with GDT for any related tax matters.
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax issues.
- Coaches and trains accountants in the group of tax preparation
- Assists with the development of in-house tax training programs
- Adheres to tax professional standards and ethics in tax functions
- Builds and maintains strong working relationship with auditors, tax officers and relevant compliance officers/bodies.
- Supports management with special projects and workflow process improvements and internal control assessment.
- Builds close working relationship with other business functions to provide technical advice on tax issues.
- Helps management with company-wide strategic planning
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting and tax
- Good knowledge of Cambodia Tax Law
- Good knowledge of computer literacy, internet and email
- Staff Management Skills and good work communication skills
- Time management and good work organization skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and be proactive
- Good personality, strong leadership skills, good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Planning and reporting skills
- Good in English both in speaking and writing
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.