- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies and service procedures/standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended
- Ensure the rooftop bar and convenience shop are clean and properly set such counters, sweep/mop floors, freezers, coolers, and storage; ensure staff are present, properly dressed, and groomed; ensure staff are properly trained to greet and seat guests, to take orders, deliver food, coffee and beverages to guests. Ensure the service team is following the Service and Cashier daily work plan.
- Comply with all cash handling procedures and balance register daily according to Silvertown accounting procedures abide by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness and sanitation.
- Support the Coffee Shop and Cafeteria/kitchen as needed
- Effectively record meal counts, cash collected, and deposits on a daily basis
- Organizing handout pool towels
- Use safety precautions relative to working with food and coffee service equipment and materials, report all injuries or unsafe condition to manager.
- Do other tasks as required by management team
- High school graduate/ University student
- Work experience in food and beverage service
- Willing to work as a team
- Good in English communication
- Good communication skills
- Positive work attitudes
- Flexible and commitment