- Provides outstanding customer services at all time
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture
- Anticipate tenant’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all tenants/customers/guests
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and other key tenants, or other special tenants needs.
- Comply with all departmental policies and service procedures/standards
- Coordinates exchange of pertinent information between departments within the Front Office and directs exchange of information with other departments
- Ensures particularly tenants contact personnel, are familiar with members, known repeat tenants and other VIPs and provide special attention and recognition
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
- Resolve tenants complaints, ensuring tenants satisfaction
- Do other tasks as required by Front Office Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Knowledge: Local and international in hospitality industry
- Experiences: Minimum 1 year
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
- Language: Good command of English and Chinese.
- Skills: Time Management, Organizational Skills, communication and interpersonal skills, capacity building skills, people skills flexible, Team players and good in problem solving